We are Tender Belly, purveyors of the finest pork products. We are a nationally-acclaimed and rapidly-growing Denver company creating amazing pork products known and respected for being Certified Awesome. We put our best into our products and everything we do. We take the time to do things right, even if it takes a little longer. All of our hogs are raised without the use of antibiotics, on vegetarian diets in stress free environments. We consistently over-deliver for our customers and relentlessly pursue being better.
The Data Analyst is responsible for utilization, maintenance, and integrity of master data and transactional data in Enterprise Applications and other proprietary and/or integrated systems in support of the goals and objectives of the Company. Position requires an eye for detail and a willingness to perform hands-on analysis and development in addition to system management tasks. Works to identify, analyze, verify, extract, transform, and load data to support company reporting metrics, both ad-hoc and weekly. Participates in monitoring, tuning, realignment, and security policy development for master data, inventory, product demand, product planning and forecasting.
In coordination with the Director of Operations and the company leadership team, this position will:
- Develop reports, analysis, and dashboards as defined by business requirements.
- Assesses complex data systems and programs in support of ad-hoc and standing management requests.
- Creates programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data; performs data visualization and builds new data processes.
- Provides accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, applying knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Documents existing processes, identifying gaps and provide process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Examines data quality, applications, and functions.
- Researches new data sources and analytical tools; strategizes and identifies unique opportunities to locate and collect new data.
- Develops awareness of and familiarity with issues and events affecting organization, department, and/or customer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on Data Analysis or Business Intelligence.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience with at least 2 years of data analyst experience. Advanced Excel Skills required, exposure to ERP systems helpful. Food Service or retail industry experience is a plus!
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from company leadership, managers and various teams within the company.
- Strong computer skills are necessary for this position: Basic knowledge of general IT, application configuration, programming logic, functional design documentation and procedures, testing concepts, and data modeling and ETL concepts, ERP concepts, application integration concepts, and database, along with general word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software, Internet and e-mail.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.