We are Tender Belly, purveyors of the finest pork products. We are a nationally-acclaimed and rapidly-growing Denver company creating amazing pork products known and respected for being Certified Awesome. We put our best into our products and everything we do. We take the time to do things right, even if it takes a little longer. All of our hogs are raised without the use of antibiotics, on vegetarian diets in stress free environments. We consistently over-deliver for our customers and relentlessly pursue being better.
The Demand Planner is responsible for all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models. Position will research, analyze, and maintain analytics reports and databases to create effective and reliable inventory forecasts and optimize revenue for the company. Position will collaborate and communicate with Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to manage capacity and avoid inventory surplus and shortage.
In coordination with the Senior Operations Manager and the company leadership team, this position will:
- Develops and updates demand planning strategies to improve forecast accuracy and analysis.
- Establishes, maintains and documents demand planning processes, techniques and systems.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct regular forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a demand planning or forecasting role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant field preferred.
- Solid understanding of inventory management systems, practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Advanced competency with Excel and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
Interested in applying for this position and becoming a member of our Certified Awesome team? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Bacon Every Month Club