Thanks to our Tender Belly culinary team, we are bringing bacon recipes into your home.
- 1 cup Tender Belly Jerky
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- ¼ pound butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon Lawry’s salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine cereal, pretzel sticks and nuts in large mixing bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add remaining ingredients, microwave for 1 minute, until butter is melted. Stir together and add to mixing bowl.
- Transfer mix onto two baking sheets, bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.