Posted February 13, 2019
Grab your knife and pork, it's time to eat. The Tender Belly culinary team is bringing a pork tenderloin masterpiece into your kitchen, just in time for a perfect Valentine's Day meal.
- 1 pound Tender Belly Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 22 minutes
- Brush tenderloin with oil and season with salt and pepper, place on roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roast for 20-22 minutes. Check the internal temperature. It should be at least 145 degrees. Allow pork to rest for 5-6 minutes.
- In medium sauce pot, cook vinegar and preserves, on medium heat, for 4 minutes, until thick and bubbly. Add fresh strawberries, immediately remove from heat. Serve sauce at room temp or slightly warm.
- To serve slice pork into ½ inch thick medallions. Spoon strawberries and sauce onto pork, Garnish with hand-torn basil leaves.
- Let the romance commence!