Posted February 13, 2019
When is the last time you turned down BBQ? Exactly! The Tender Belly culinary team is bringing you a recipe that is sure to deliver your license to grill.
- 1 full rack of Tender Belly Baby Back Ribs
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
PREP TIME: 12 minutes
COOK TIME: 3+ hours
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Remove the membrane from underside of ribs: Slide a knife tip along each bone and under one end of membrane to loosen, then grab membrane with a paper towel and pull off.
- Season ribs with salt. Wrap ribs in heavy-duty foil. Let sit 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place ribs on roasting rack (to allow air flow all the way around ribs). Roast for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan combine rest of ingredients, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and cook on low, stirring occasionally, 10-12 minutes, until thick and bubbly. Blend sauce until smooth.
- After 3 hours, crank oven to Broil Hi, remove ribs from foil. Liberally brush on Teriyaki sauce.
- Return ribs to oven, with meat side up, and broil for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Bacon Every Month Club