Now Hiring: Executive Assistant
We are always seeking hard-working, amazingly talented people who believe in the relentless pursuit of doing things better. We believe there’s always a better way to do things and we’re looking for great people who play by the same rules.
Tender Belly is looking for a business minded Executive Assistant that will work directly alongside the CEO on a daily basis. This is a fast paced environment where you will be asked to do many of the below tasks and many not listed. This individual will provide administrative support to the CEO and will work closely with other executives. The proper person for the job is extremely presentable in many different business situations, understands when judgment calls need to be made and can speak up.
Reports to: CEO
- Responsible for initiating and coordinating a wide variety of administrative support functions required for supporting a high-paced professional sales business operation. Must project corporate values and loyalty. Duties require initiative, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to frequently changing situations with sensitivity to confidential and propriety information.
- The successful candidate is one who conducts the duties with professionalism and integrity. This position will report to the CEO & Founder, but will be expected to work and support various other executives, and team members while managing front office activities.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of Tender Belly, LLC.
- Prepare documents and reports from general instructions and use word processing, power point, and spreadsheet systems.
- Receives, screens, and distributes all incoming mail, attaching pertinent correspondence or files where necessary; answers routine correspondence.
- Heavy calendar management, accounting for day-to-day meetings. Organizes executive meetings, arranges travel for key team members and collaborates with personnel in other states.
- Receives and screen telephone calls and office visitors; obtains and renders information where possible.
- Handles confidential correspondence and documents; assembles data from various sources and compiles reports.
- Orders, receives, and distributes office supplies and equipment.
- Manages maintains and operates our in-house POS Shopify system for our walk-in orders.
- Composes routine letters, emails and memorandum for the executive’s signature.
- Create documents in support of meetings/calls including presentations, reports, and proposals.
- Performs receptionist and Front-end duties which include: answering phones, signing in visitors, prepares conference rooms, maintains organization and presentation of office space, and other duties as required.
- Reconciles credit card charges for employee travel or other reimbursement and submits to AP.
Organizes executive and staff meetings, arranges travel for employees and collaborate with personnel in other states.
- Creates and maintains electronic copies of Tender Belly, LLC's critical documents, and the shared drive.
Training and Education:
- Minimum of four years secretarial experience or an associate or bachelor degree with two years of experience.
- Must be able to meet all requirements of the administrative assistant position
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be competent with G Suite, Google Hangouts, and Shopify
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with confidential information always maintaining its confidentiality.
- Must have integrity and loyalty.
- Some knowledge of food service and animal proteins.
- Some college level courses in business administration and effective writing.
- Secretarial or Business School Training
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer a competitive salary
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Stimulating work environment
Think you are the right person for this job? Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.