We've boldly merged Tender Belly Bacon with rich, dark chocolate, birthing an extraordinary creation: Tender Belly Bacon Bark. Inspired by the talented chefs at Taste of Home
Here's how you can make it, too:
- Tender Belly Bacon (10-12 strips, super crispy!)
- 10 to 12 ounces of high-quality dark chocolate
- Optional: A drizzle of caramel across the top
How to Craft this Bacon-Infused Masterpiece:
- Cook the bacon until it's crispy, then chop it into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate until it's smooth and creamy.
- Mix most of the bacon into the chocolate.
- Spread the mix onto a tray lined with parchment paper and sprinkle the rest of the bacon on top. This is where go a little wild and drizzle caramel across this creation as well.
- Let it chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until it's firm.
- Break it into pieces, and it's ready to enjoy!
- This blend of salty bacon and sweet chocolate is irresistible. Give it a try and experience a whole new level of deliciousness