Posted December 12, 2018
With the help of the Tender Belly culinary team anyone can become a holiday chef. Here's the perfect recipe to entertain those hungry holiday guests.
RECIPE INGREDIENTS:12 GUESTS
- 1 Tender Belly Spiral Cut Ham
- 1 pound pearl onions (peeled)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
PREP TIME: 2 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium mixing bowl, toss onions with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place ham in a roasting pan. Roast ham for 45 minutes. Check the internal temperature. It should be at least 140 degrees F.
- After ham has been roasting for 30 minutes, place onions on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the onions are tender.
Bacon Every Month Club