Posted December 12, 2018
Bacon Every Month Club
Holiday-themed ham just in time for the holidays. From the Tender Belly culinary team to your kitchen.
- 1 Tender Belly Spiral Cut Ham
- 1 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
PREP TIME: 8 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Place ham in a roasting pan. Slather with your mustard mixture.
- Roast ham for 45 minutes. Check the internal temperature. It should be at least 140 degrees F.