We are Tender Belly, purveyors of the finest pork products. We are a nationally-acclaimed and rapidly-growing Denver company creating amazing pork products known and respected for being Certified Awesome. We put our best into our products and everything we do. We take the time to do things right, even if it takes a little longer. All of our hogs are raised without the use of antibiotics, on vegetarian diets in stress free environments. We consistently over-deliver for our customers and relentlessly pursue being better.
We are seeking a Delivery Driver Warehouse person to join our fun and fast-paced team. This role performs the essential function of delivering to varying size retailers and restaurants in the Colorado Front Range, interacting with customer staff to answer questions, resolving discrepancies, and providing excellent service.
- Safely operate company delivery vehicle in compliance with state, federal and company safety requirements.
- Review and follow itinerary, check route and account numbers, and check invoices.
- Safely handle of our products. Manually load/unload, using a hand truck or two-wheeler on metal truck ramps, various products (boxes, frozen foods, whole hogs, equipment, supplies) to customer drop-off sites and verify inventory counts of deliveries.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers at drop-off sites. Answer all customer questions regarding products and delivery in a friendly manner. Communicate all invoice discrepancies, errors, and returns.
- Report pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the delivery vehicle and maintain truck maintenance checklist. Maintain accurate transportation logs.
- We are a small tight-knit company. Must be flexible and able to work independently, with customers/clients, and with the rest of the team.
- Some weekend and overnight deliveries may be required.
- Support warehouse operations as required in a refrigerated warehouse environment.
- This is a fast-paced, physically demanding job that requires two-handed lifting, handling, and carrying. Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, and bend while moving loads.
- Must be able easily maneuver in and out of delivery truck, climb up/down stairs and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods of time, and walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
- Minimum - High School Degree or equivalent
- Friendly, positive, outgoing, excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- 1+ year of delivery experience.
- Excellent driving and route-mapping skills.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with a clean driving record. No CDL Required.
- May require work on weekends
Interested in applying for this position and becoming a member of our Certified Awesome team? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Bacon Every Month Club