Posted November 15, 2018
The owner and Executive Chef of 5280 Culinary has partnered with Tender Belly to bring his recipes to a kitchen near you. When you’re looking for a homemade meal to satisfy your pork cravings, the bacon-Wrapped Tenderloin is a pork-packed meal. Made with premium Tender Belly pork making anyone a chef.
- 5 slices Tender Belly Signature Bacon
- 1 tenderloin (1 lb.) Tender Belly pork tenderloin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of allspice (ground)
- Dash of coriander (ground)
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap bacon around tenderloin; place in foil-lined pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake ~20 min. Check the internal temperature. It should be at least 135 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, bring remaining ingredients to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Brush meat with sugar mixture. Bake 10 min. or until tenderloin is done (145 degrees F). Remove from oven; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 3 min.
- Slice and serve with your go-to mashed potato recipe.
Bacon Every Month Club