Thanks to our Tender Belly culinary team, we are bringing holiday chef-developed recipes straight into your kitchens, which are sure to impress your family and friends.
- 1 Tender Belly Spiral Cut Ham
- 1 cup brown sugar (light)
- 1/3 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme (minced)
PREP TIME: 4 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place ham in a roasting pan. Roast ham for 25 minutes. Check the internal temperature. It should be at least 140 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Remove the ham from the oven. Use a pastry brush to glaze the ham with half of the brown sugar mixture.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Check the internal temperature. It should be at least 140 degrees F.
- Glaze ham with remaining brown sugar mixture.