Posted February 05, 2019
Bottoms up! This creation from the Tender Belly team is meant to be shaken, not stirred.
- 12 strips Tender Belly Signature Blend Bacon
- 1.5 cups vodka
- 1.5 cups butterscotch schnapps
- 1 quart sparkling apple cider
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- Place Tender Belly bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook, turning, until crispy, 8-10 minutes. Remove to plate to rest. Once cooled, wipe off excess grease.
- Mix all spirits in a shaker filled with ice, stir (or shake) vigorously.
- In martini glass, pour 2 ounces of spirits mix into each. Top each glass with 3 ounces of sparkling cider.
- Garnish each martini with one crisp Tender Belly bacon strip, cut in half.
Bacon Every Month Club